How about air traffic controller!
- If Ronald Reagan were alive today, he would feel vindicated for firing all those air traffic controllers back in 1981. After all, if even a kid can do it…. Actually, if Ronald Reagan were alive today, he would be ridiculously old and would be lucky to be thinking anything! But that’s neither here nor there!
- This must be a real kick to the gut for Mikey Hicks! Mikey can’t even board a plane without getting searched. Other kids get to control the airplanes! Talk about learning at a young age that life is not fair!
- C’mon, not one pilot could say “Joey, you like movies about gladiators?” ? How often do you get to use Airplane! quotes? I’m so disappointed in those pilots! They should be the ones suspended, not the controllers, if you ask me!
- “Wished I could bring my kid to work.” See, it could have been worse. A kid could have been actually flying the plane!
- The AP designated the adult voices from the kid’s voice. Who were these people who couldn’t tell the difference?
- Republicans are probably already drawing up plans to deregulate the whole air traffic control thing. Imagine the money we could save by having a bunch of elementary school kids run the towers! We probably wouldn’t even have to pay the little buggers! (Child labor laws be damned! Stupid progressives!)
- Actually the previous is probably not true. Unless they can figure out a way to make this happen through a filibuster or blockage of an Obama nominee!
- We will probably find out that they CAN make that happen through a filibuster or blockage of a nominee through some obscure procedural rule!
- This is Obama’s fault! Further proof that he is not tough enough against terrorism! C’mon Dick Cheney, you will back me up on this, right? Fox News has my back, I am sure of it!