A teacher actually wrote that on a graded assignment of a 6th grade girl.
- A grown man that calls a 6th grade girl a loser? I’m pretty sure that makes him a loser.
- He claims to be trying to “relate” to his students. Which students? Other students that may be calling this young girl a loser?
- He is calling it his “style of teaching”. Does his “style” also include wet willies and wedgies?
- Really, I get trying to relate to the students. But shouldn’t you at least act THEIR age if you are not going to act your own?
- Apparently some parents are defending the teacher’s “style”. I would really love to hear more about this. Seriously, I’m curious.
- Rex Roland, you are a jackass! Hey, don’t worry about me saying that. I’m just trying to relate to you! 🙂